- This year we are grouping our events as 'Powering
the Cloud'. This new, exciting theme will address the most significant
challenges of today's IT infrastructure professionals and covering
various topics in Virtualization, Datacenter and Storage which will
attract key decision makers and influencers from EMEA countries
- In 2012 the event attracted over 1,200 'quality' delegates from 35 EMEA countries - Quality is end users, channel and press. Click here to view a selection of company names and job titles of our 2012 delegates
- Position yourself amongst leading IT vendors.
Over 70 sponsors participated in our event last year, most have which
have already signed up once again.
- The exhibition is open all day and refreshments
and lunch are provided. This ensures constant traffic flow past your
booth and ample networking opportunities in a relaxed environment ensure
good vendor-customer contact for your sales team to have detailed
discussions regarding your offerings
- 20-30% of attendees are Channel delegates, and
members of the press are always present, utilize this to strengthen
relationships at home and abroad and receive extra coverage for your organisation
- Extra discounts for SNIA Europe and SNIA members as well as SNW Europe sponsors
- Packages available with up to 3 speaking slots
included (including Keynotes, Hot Topics, End User Case Studies or
- Participate in One Minute Pitch organised by Netmedia Europe: drive delegates to your stand and convey your company message with clarity
- Get brand coverage throughout the press and the
use of the organisers strong lists, each sponsor logo and message will
be received by thousands of potential clients
- Brief over 60 bona fide press and analysts from 11 countries
- An extensive marketing program making sure our
event is promoted to thousands of end users across Germany and Europe.
We are aiming for over 20 Media partners to help promote the event
- The event is growing year on year and for 2013 we expect even better results with, once again, record breaking attendance.
+44 (0) 1923 690 223
+44 (0) 1923 690 206
We guarantee you an excellent promotion offer for your organisation in 2013:
Media/bloggers/analysts sponsorship programme
New for the Powering the Cloud 2013 is a new-format 'Media, analyst and bloggers sponsorship program,' which will offer exclusive advance access to European writers and commentators. For just €650 your organisation will have the opportunity to pitch and secure briefings with PR targets that are specifically flown-in from across Europe to attend SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World; please note that sponsors choosing not to participate in this programme will not have access to the names of these PR targets until the first day of the event, thus significantly reducing their chances of securing time with these writers.
The exact number of targets available under this scheme will be dependent on the number of participating sponsors but we are aiming for a minimum of 12. Participating sponsors can suggest the targets that they wish to see at the events and we will try to secure their attendance. A number of sponsors have already signed up so if you would like to secure time with top European targets at the conference, get in touch now!
+49 (0) 1773 309 468
+44 (0) 1252 875 203
One Minute Pitch by Netmedia Europe
Watch out for the all-new 'one minute pitch' competition where participating event sponsors will get just 60 seconds to present their products, services or the organization itself. Participation fee has to be paid. Who can get their messages across the most clearly and effectively in the time allowed? It's a bit of fun with a serious challenge for the participants to distil their key messages to you down to that perfect time. More details will be published on this web site in the run-up to the conference.
|Nancy Hurley - CEO, Bocada|
|Mat Young - Director of Marketing, EMEA, Fusion io|
|Carsten Haak - Advisory Corporate Systems Engineer,EMC|
|Howard Goldstein - Storage Networking Education and Computer Networking Consultant, HGAI|
|Christian Hagen - Vice President EMEA, DataCore Software|
|Mervyn Kelly - EMEA Marketing Director, Ciena|
|Rob Anderson - Director of Technology & Business Development, EMEA at Isilon|