Terms and Conditions for Angel Business Communications Ltd (ABC)
Terms of supply
All refunds that relate to ABC products or services are at the discretion of ABC Any product
specific offers, conditions or terms are stated at the point of purchase for that product.
Free copies of magazines
The publisher reserves the right to refuse an application for a free copy.
Terms of Termination
ABC may, at its discretion, terminate or suspend individual or group access to all or part of the Sites (including any right to access and use ABC content) with our without cause by delivery notice to you. The rights of termination are in addition to all other rights or remedies of ABC provided in these Terms or by law.
Changes to the site
ABC reserves the right, in its discretion, to suspend, change modify, add or remove portions of ABC content available on the Sites at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Sites.
No Warranty, Disclaimer of Liability and Indemnity
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Sites, ABC takes no warranty, express or implied concerning the Content of the Sites, which is provided “as is”. ABC expressly disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of satisfactory quality. In no event will ABC, its affiliates or other suppliers be liable for direct, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) arising directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Content, even if ABC has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise. ABC does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of the Content appearing on the Sites, or that the Sites or related systems are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties. In the event that ABC incurs any liability whatsoever, the aggregate liability shall not exceed the amount that you originally paid for the service. Except in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this Agreement together with any order form and payment method instructions set forth in the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein. Any prior written or verbal agreements are superseded by this Agreement.
ABC, its affiliates and its information providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of ABC Content resulting directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
Changes to these Terms
ABC may, at its discretion, change these Terms (including those relating to your use of the Sites and/or the Content). When the Terms are changed, ABC will notify you by email or by publishing details of those changes by including them in these Terms.
Advertising and Third Party Content
Parts of the Sites may contain advertising or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Sites complies with international and national law. ABC is not responsible for any third party content or error, omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute, which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Angel Business Communications Ltd, 6 Bow Court, Fletchworth Gate, Burnsall Road, Coventry CV5 6SP UK. Company reg no: 1972952
Terms and Conditions for SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World
1. SNW Europe, Datacenter Technologies and Virtualization World is an event administered by Angel Business Communications Ltd (ABC). It is scheduled to take place on 30th and
31st October 2012 .
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
(a) the "Conference" means the conference section of the Event;
(b) the "Event" means the Conference
(c) "Organiser" means ABC, a company registered in England, company number, 1972952, registered address 6 Bow Court, Letchworth Gate, Burnsall Rd, Coventry CV5 6SP, UK;
(d) "Delegate" means an individual, whether part of a group or otherwise, by whom (or on behalf of whom) a booking of a place to attend (attendance at) the Event has been made which has been confirmed by the Organiser, some bookings are free but where a Registration Fee is required it must be paid in full (including VAT) to the Organiser.
(e)Registration Fee" means all monies owing to ABC for attendance at the Conference Delegate fee is non refundable; and
(d) "Substitution" means any circumstance where a Delegate who has paid in full is unable to attend the Conference, and arranges for another individual to attend the Conference in their place, in agreement with the Organiser.
3. By registering for and/or attending the Event, all Delegates agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the Delegate's responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
4. In order to attend the Event as a Delegate, participants who are required to pay in full or have paid in full on their behalf the relevant Registration Fee, must do so immediately on booking or prior to the Event.
5. The Registration Fee does not include any travel costs, or any costs of accommodation. The Registration Fee relates solely to attendance at the Event.
6. All Registration Fees must be paid in Euros (€).
7. If an invoice is requested, payment will be required by return and prior to the Event. In all cases, if payment is not received within these required time limits, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice. Payment may be made by cheque, credit card or bank transfer. When paying by bank transfer, all bank fees and money transfer costs must be prepaid by the transmitter. Please indicate your Booking Reference and surname as a reference on all bank transfers and communications.
8. Details of the Delegate place at the Event will be confirmed by the Organiser once the completed booking is received by the Organiser. Confirmation by the Organiser of the delegate place at the Event forms a binding commitment for payment if required of the full relevant Registration Fee(s) by the Delegate.
9. Delegate places at the Event are limited. Places are subject to availability.
10. Delegate fees are non-refundable.
11. Substitutions can be requested by giving written notice to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny a request for Substitution.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel your Delegate place at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of the Event). If a Registration fee has been paid on repayment of the lesser of the Registration Fee, or if the Registration Fee has not been paid in full, any amount actually received by the Organiser; and this repayment shall be in full and final settlement of any claims against the Organiser by you relating to your Delegate place at the Event.
13. By registering to attend the event and submitting a password you are also agreeing for ABC to create your delegate profile and match your interests to alert you to promotional materials, sponsor offers and presentations that we feel are relevant to you.
14. You agree that any information you provide to us at registration or at any other time will be true, accurate and complete, and that you will ensure that this information is kept up to date at all times.
15. In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organiser reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organiser's control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Event, without incurring any liability to you.
16. The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or cancel sessions or events at the Event at any time.
17. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each Delegate shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
19. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
20. To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the Delegate agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the Delegate during the course of the Event, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Event, attending the Event, alteration of the Event schedule, cancellation of the Event, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser. This provision does not reduce or restrict the Organiser's liability for death or personal injury caused by the Organiser's negligence or liability for fraud on the part of the Organiser.
21. The Delegate by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby warrants that he is attending the Event in the course of his or her business and indemnifies the Organiser and its servants and agents against and hold it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the Delegate during the course of the Event.
22. Delegates are responsible for taking appropriate insurance (including Travel) cover in connection with their attendance at the Event.
23. In the event of inappropriate behaviour by any Delegate in the view of the Organiser or the Event venue operator, the Delegate may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Event without refund or compensation.
24. Photographs will be taken at the Event by an official photographer; such photographs may be used in post-Event publicity and on future marketing materials. By completing and submitting the Booking Form, the customer consents to the official photographer taking such photographs, which may feature the Customer.
25. Delegates may be asked to undergo reasonable security searches at the Event venue.
26. ABC may use written quotations submitted by you on the event Feedback forms in future marketing/promotional material. We will not identify you by name unless you provide your permission.
27. Prize draws provided by Sponsors; ABC are not responsible for sending you the prize or notifying you of the winner(s). By providing your Badge ID number you agree for your information to be passed to our sponsor(s) who provide the prize draw.
Angel Business Communications Ltd Registered in England no 1972952. VAT Registration no. GB 418787215.
28. Evening Event Prize Draw - Delegates* will also have the chance to enter a Raffle Prize Draw at the Evening Event of 30th October. Those who wish to enter the Prize Draw must collect a raffle ticket from the sponsors of the evening. The raffle ticket is given to the delegate* in exchange for a scan of their badge. The draw will take place towards the end of the Evening Event on Wednesday, 30th October. An independent person will pick one lucky winner in return for one prize. Delegate must be present at the event on Wednesday, 30th of October between 17:30 and 19:30 to be in the chance to win. The winner will be announced over the loud speakers.
29. Registration Prize Draw - All delegate* registrations will automatically be entered in a Prize Draw. Emailed confirmation of registration will ensure automatic entry into the Prize Draw. If you wish to opt out of the prize draw please contact Annette.Weatherilt@angelbc.com Should the registration be cancelled any time during the stated promotional period, the entry will be removed from the Prize Draw. All registrations must be completed by midnight on 29th October 2012 in order to be valid entries in the draw. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw. ABC reserve the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize(s) become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. No alternative prizes are otherwise available and none of the prizes are transferable. The draw will take place between 13:00 and 14:00 on Wednesday, 31st October 2012. An independent person will pick one lucky winner in return for one prize. Delegate must be present at the conference on Wednesday, 31th of October between 13:00 and 14:00 to be in the chance to win. The winner will be drawn independently from all eligible entries received and will be announced over the loud speakers. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn. ABC will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
*delegate must be over 18 years old. Vendors/exhibitors and event organisers are excluded from the prize draw.
If you are attending a presentation and agree to be scanned your details may be passed on to the sponsor of the track or the presenters’ company.